Please ask you children about the notice that was sent home last week. Lynda Bannon is looking for parent volunteers to help with our 5th Grade skating program starting next year. The responses are due December 20th. Volunteers must have an up to date CORI and be available at 8:30 AM at the Burlington Ice Palace once a week. Please feel free to email me or Lynda with any questions.
Monday, December 5, 2016
Wednesday, December 14th, 2016
Your child has been working very hard towards this concert and we hope you and your family can be there to support them. Feel free to email or call us if you have any questions.
- Concert Attire:
Morning - The students may wear regular school clothes in the daytime - but please no t-shirts with logos or words.
Evening - Our concert is all about rock and roll music in the 1950s/early 60s. We would like the students to dress as though they were from that time period! Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Girls: Full skirts, cardigans, sweaters, jeans, capri pants, leather jackets, high ponytails, etc.
- Boys: Jeans, white t-shirts, button-down shirts, leather jackets, varsity jackets, sunglasses, black boots, greased hair, etc.
- Have fun with your outfit choice, and don’t feel as though you have to purchase something. See what’s in your closet, or borrow something from a friend!
- Call Time:
Please make sure that your child arrives to the school no later than Band students will report to the music room, string students will report to the lesson room, and chorus students who do not play an instrument will report to the Art Room at .
- Please note: ALL 4th and 5th graders must attend the Winter Concert. The students have been working so hard since September to prepare for this performance, and we need all of their wonderful voices in our ensemble! (Please contact us in advance if you have a conflict with attendance)
* We look forward to seeing you there! *